I often read all the comments that are posted here on this site and great to see the support and encouraging things you all say so thank you. It is sad that anyone has to deal with any abuse as an adult and in any work environments in the World. With hope and persistence we can overcome and claim victory for the workers in the world when laws are implemented to help protect us all. Neal W. Dias
First I wanted to say thank you as always for your support and prayers, in the end that is all that matters.
Life is about good memories and the quality of time we spend on this earth with our loved ones and our friends. There is an evil part of life that we all have to deal with, and as we know, that’s not the fun part.
Today for my family it was another landmark in our lives towards seeking justice. It’s been a fight that has personally drained my life, and the lives of my family, but it was necessary. I never believed in backing down from any fight both physically and judicially, and never will.
Verizon has done the unthinkable, and that is treating not just me but over 104,000 employees poorly each year. They get away with this simply because of their financial backing, so justice is often deterred. Most victims of Verizon back down from standing up from themselves, because they cannot afford a fight.
Today as I sat there on the 7th floor of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit Court House in Boston Massachusetts, listening to my attorney fight for me, and Six Verizon Attorneys in presence for them. I am and always will be proud of my attorney as she was a great voice for me and today was no different, she did a great job!
Well now we wait and see what happens, as it’s a huge decision but a very important one at that. Three Federal Judges listened in, and two of the three have to weigh the decision. I am grateful they took the time to hear it, and I pray that it’s in my favor based on the law presented to them. It is now in their hands and the hands of the Lord. May God Bless them in their decision, and give them the vision to see that justice was not rendered yet.
Ty as always for everything,
Tomorrow I’m in Boston at the federal courthouse on my appeal against Verizon. I pray that justice is done, and the courts allow me to be heard. So tomorrow is a big day for my family and so many victims at Verizon and elsewhere that have suffered from bad behavior at work! Lord, please grant me justice!
Verizon present and former Employees that are in need of my testimony:
I have been getting notification from a few former Verizon Employees and law firms asking me if I could please testify in their behalf. I have absolutely no problem doing so in any state within the borders of this country.
If at any time you need my expert testimony or an official document signed for summary of judgment, I will do it.
Below is an example of what your attorneys can put together for me to sign, and it can be submitted onto court. What Verizon does in each case it make the courts believe that it’s an isolated incident, when in fact it’s a companywide issue of the very poor and illegal practices that are taken place at Verizon each day.
So if you need me, or any other employees or customers you know who is filing a lawsuit against Verizon, I will testify.
Review below for your attorney:
Attorney’s Office and information
COURT and the STATE of the court
Plaintiff, v. VERIZON Defendants.
Assigned for all purposes to Honorable
DECLARATION OF NEAL DIAS IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANTS’ MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
Complaint Filed: Hearing: Time: Place:
I, NEAL DIAS, hereby declare as follows:
1. I am a former employee if VERIZON communications from _____ to _______. I was employed as a manager. In my role as a manager, I have personal knowledge of the following and if called upon to testify could and would competently testify hereto as follows;
2. In my personal experience, as well as based upon the experiences of others I have witnessed, as soon as a report of unethical, or illegal behavior is made to VERIZON’s corporate security, or VERIZON’s ethics department, the complaints would be communicated to management in the associated organization.
3. As a management employee for VERIZON I am also aware of the practice of VERIZON to “blacklist” employees who have filed lawsuits against the corporation. As soon as the lawsuit
DECLARATION OF NEAL DIAS IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANTS’ MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT is filed, the fact that the lawsuit has been filed is noted in the organization and throughout the effected district. As such, any hiring managers are notified that the potential employee “comes with baggage” which means the employee is not desirable due to the fact that the employee has initiated a law suit, or otherwise complained internally of unethical or unlawful acts on the part of other VERIZON employees.
4. I am aware that VERIZON has a policy of against harassment and unlawful discrimination. The policy is not followed at all, and in fact anyone who attempts to utilize any of the procedures in that policy will most likely wind up being targeted for retaliation up to and including termination.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed on December _____, 2013 in ______________, ___________________. ____________________________ Neal Dias
Verizon’s Deceptive Marketing Practices makes Headlines once again!
If you have a question or complaint about Verizon telephone or Verizon FIOS, local regulators handle those issues.
- In Maryland, contact the Maryland Public Service Commission.
- In Virginia, contact the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
- In DC, contact the Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia.
- And, overall, the Federal Trade Commission takes complaints on misleading marketing.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
-Dr. Martin Luther King
Neal W. Dias
My Blog Page:
Blog Address (GOOGLE): Bullying at Verizon – Enough is Enough
• Justice at Verizon
• Enough is Enough – Stop Workplace Bullying
Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination:
Verizon – Federal Violation and Criminal Investigation
Victimized by Verizon:
It goes to show you how bad Verizon treats its customers and employees when wed sites continue to pop up expressing their anger towards these losers!
Class Action win against Verizon